Great outpatient primary care position located in the beautiful mountains of southern West Virginia. Opportunity to grow a practice quickly given the need for primary care services in the community and a large patient referral area including southwestern West Virginia and Eastern Kentucky.
- Hospitalist group in place 24/7 for adult care
- Supportive administrative team in place to ensure your success
- Teaching and lecturing available to rotating medical students and PA's
Logan is surrounded by spectacular mountains, swirling rivers and scenic countryside. It is a community of people that enjoy a small town feel and a love for the outdoors with easy access to city amenities. Hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, skiing and four-wheeling opportunities are endless and Charleston is an easy commuting distance, just a short 60 mile drive away. The beautiful mountainous scenery and friendly hospitality that southern West Virginia has to offer, makes Logan a great place to live and practice medicine!
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance