Quickly build a successful practice with a great work environment and a small-town feel. This position is located in Logan, West Virginia in the medical office building on the campus of Logan Regional Medical Center. Logan Regional is a 140-bed acute care facility in Logan, WV offering a full range of health care services to a service area of 200,000 people in southwestern West Virginia and eastern Kentucky. The ideal candidate must be trained in laparoscopy and have a desire to incorporate gynecology into their practice along with OB.
A competitive compensation and benefits package will be offered, including $50k sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, student loan assistance, residency stipends for early commitment and more!
- Hospital-employment with Logan Regional Medical Center
- The Women s Center is in the newest wing of the hospital with 3 LDRs and 7 postpartum rooms
- Xi Da Vinci robot
- Level I Nursery
- 24/7 anesthesia coverage for OB and dedicated triage rooms within unit
- Over 200 births each year
- Opportunity to work with CNMs
- Pediatric coverage available for emergency c-sections
Logan is surrounded by spectacular mountains, swirling rivers and scenic countryside. It is a community of people that enjoy a small town feel and a love for the outdoors with easy access to city amenities. Hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, skiing and four-wheeling opportunities are endless and Charleston is an easy commuting distance, just a short 60 mile drive away. The beautiful mountainous scenery and friendly hospitality that southern West Virginia has to offer, makes Logan a great place to live and practice medicine!