Fresno is a city in California's San Joaquin Valley. It is part of a bustling metropolitan area of nearly a million people. Ideally located less than 60 miles from Yosemite, Sequoia, and Kings Canyon National Parks. Fresno is just a short drive from either Lake Tahoe's legendary skiing or walks on the beach in sunny southern California.
Your CompHealth recruiter will be your advocate assisting you with contract negotiation, including pay, benefits, and incentives with insights into facilities and national market trends.
Contact Gary Nishizaki email@example.com (954) 837-2697.
- Join as the medical director for a growing, established organization handling interdisciplinary care
- Established PACE program and facility for geriatric patients
- Open to IM, FM, or geriatric physicians with 2 or more years of leadership experience
- 80% director/admin responsibilities with some direct patient care
- Establish business strategic and operational direction for region, team, and medical management
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule and possible work from home 1-2 days a week
- Combined salary and bonus incentives over $350k with full benefits package and future advancement
- Facility is conveniently located 3 hours to San Francisco and Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.