SSM Health - Illinois seeks a Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine Physician
to join its established Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine service line of SSM Health - Medical Group. This is an employed position with SSM Health Medical Group located in Mt. Vernon and Centralia Illinois, where easy access is available to St. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis, Louisville, Nashville, & Memphis. Highlights of the opportunity are:
Excellent Financial Package:
- Practice at a brand new state of the art facility.
- State of the art Sleep Center located on site of the physicians clinic..
- Established hospitalist program available for inpatient admissions
- Facility is a not-for-profit Catholic institution affiliated with SSM Health Illinois
- Employed position with hospital affiliated medical group
- 250,000 population service area covering 9 counties
- Will be responsible for working .75 FTE as a Pulmonary physician doing both pulmonary clinic and pulmonary consults and procedures
- Will be responsible for working .25 FTE as a Sleep Medicine physician providing sleep studies/reads in our state of the art sleep center.
Candidates will possess and expect to:
- Guaranteed Base Salary ranging from $400k to $425k (based on experience) for the first 3 years
- Signing payment and quality bonuses available
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- Student loan repayment available
- Completed an ACGME accredited Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine Fellowship
- Be Board Certified (or eligible) in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary and Sleep medicine.
- Illinois license preferred, but not required
- Work both in the clinic and the hospital
- While on clinic weeks, will be responsible for outpatient clinics, pulmonary consults, pulmonary procedures and outreach clinics