Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Vascular Surgery opportunity in Connecticut: Join Hartford HealthCare!
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group seeks a BC/BE vascular surgeon to join our expanding vascular service line. Join a collegial eight-member group of fellowship-trained vascular surgeons in scenic Hartford and Eastern Connecticut.
The primary practice position is in Hartford HealthCare's East Region at William Backus Hospital, providing a full spectrum of vascular care with an emphasis in complex peripheral arterial disease and limb preservation, as well as at Hartford Hospital, a 860-bed tertiary academic center with the second-highest surgical volume in New England. It is the primary teaching site for the University of Connecticut Vascular Fellowship.
Hartford HealthCare is the most comprehensive, integrated health care system in Connecticut. We are proud to include some of Connecticut's top hospitals, a robust primary care base, and a full complement of high-quality medical and surgical specialists.
Our new vascular surgeon will benefit from:
• Supportive colleagues committed to their success
• Hybrid operating rooms
• IAC accredited vascular laboratories
• Comprehensive limb-preservation program in which the candidate will share in a regional co-directorship
• Participation in the Vascular Study Group of New England database
• Teaching and clinical research opportunities
• Three weekly vascular educational conferences
• Exclusive referral network
Earn generous compensation including incentives, robust benefits that include high quality, low cost medical/dental, plenty of paid time off, CME, and an impressive retirement plan.
Enjoy supportive administration and expertly managed offices with customer focused staff and LEAN processes.
Connecticut offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
For additional information and 1:1 discussion:
Please contact Clayton Tebbetts, Physician Recruiter, Hartford HealthCare
email@example.com or call or text- 860.249.6927Qualifications
- Board Certified / Eligible American Board of Surgery
- Licensed or eligible to be licensed in Connecticut