Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details: HEADACHE NEUROLOGISTS
BE PART OF SOMETHING MOREThe Ayer Neuroscience Institute at Hartford HealthCare
is a rapidly expanding Institute with a focus on comprehensive patient care, academics, and research. The Institute enjoys the resources of a system committed to excellence in patient quality and experience and boasts an impressive staff of over 135 Neuroscience physicians and advanced practitioners. This opportunity is available for BC/BE Neurologists with fellowship training in Headache medicine.
- Join a renowned interdisciplinary team of providers who are focused on the diagnosis and treatment of all types of headache syndromes.
- Conduct clinical trials and research using state of the art technologies and treatments dedicated to finding new strategies to prevent and treat headaches.
- Train and mentor emerging leaders in the field who are pursuing their fellowship through The Hartford HealthCare Headache Center Fellowship in Headache and Facial Pain program.
- Participate in graduate medical education, professional and public educational programs.
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Physician Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Ayer Neuroscience Institute at Hartford HealthCare
. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated system in CT offer physicians MORE OPPORTUNITY to practice with nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician led environment. Our broad network includes seven acute care hospitals, one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,000 providers.
All of this means MORE OPPORTUNITY to propel your career to new heights within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, innovators, and, most of all, caregivers.
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE contact HHC's Neuroscience recruiter Clayton Tebbetts at Clayton.Tebbetts@hhchealth.org
or call or text 860-249-6927.Qualifications
BC/BE Neurology and Headache Fellowship