Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Litchfield County, Connecticut
The Hartford HealthCare (HHC) Ayer Neuroscience Institute is seeking a Neurohospitalist in our Torrington, Connecticut location. We have a collaborative and inclusive model of care, offering personalized, coordinated care with excellent patient experience. BC/BE Neurologists are encouraged to apply.
Program & Position Highlights:
Neurology in the Northwest Region is a consultative service only. Duties involve working up and caring for a wide range of acute neurological issues in the Emergency Department, medical and surgical floors, and medical and surgical ICUs.
The Schedule consists of 24 weeks of inpatient coverage per year. A week is defined as 7 consecutive days of an 8AM- 8PM schedule, with a share of telephone-based evening call coverage.
• Weekend Evenings are covered by Teleneurology
• Willingness to provide hands-on clinical supervision and teaching of our advanced practice providers is preferred
• Comfort with acute stroke care is essential
• Numerous opportunities to participate in activities such as clinical research, quality improvement, patient experience initiatives, resident and faculty interviews, and lectures to professional or public audiences
• 109 bed community hospital in beautiful Northwest Corner of CT
• Health benefits, 401K with Match, CME allowance and more
• Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail Coverage
• Board certifications and licenses paid
• Stipend for CME available
About Hartford HealthCare's Ayer Neuroscience Institute:
The Ayer Neuroscience Institute at Hartford HealthCare is a rapidly expanding Institute with a focus on comprehensive patient care, academics, and research. The Institute enjoys the resources of a system committed to excellence in patient quality and experience and boasts an impressive staff of world class Neuroscience leaders. Our impressive staff of over 165 Neuroscience physicians and advanced practitioners spans the areas of vascular neurology, neuro-oncology, neuromuscular, movement disorders, epilepsy, neuro-ophthalmology, pain management, cognitive neurology, neurosurgery, neurocritical care, general neurology and headache medicine.
About Hartford HealthCare:
The Hartford HealthCare network employs over 2,500 providers in over 400 practice locations throughout Connecticut, seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest, physician-led, multi-specialty medical groups in New England.
Work in picturesque Torrington, CT., nestled in the Litchfield Hills with historical New England charm. This city offers a variety of shopping, dining and recreation for every interest. Connecticut offers access to the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, access to New England beaches and ski resorts, and options to live near the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
For additional information and 1:1 discussion:
Please contact Clayton Tebbetts, Physician Recruiter, Hartford HealthCare
email@example.com or call or text- 860.249.6927