Tyler is centrally located in northeast Texas and is a hub for the region and easily accessible to several major cities. It is known as the Rose Capital of America. It has charming brick streets, antique shops, unique specialty stores, crystal-clear lakes, challenging golf courses, and scenic campgrounds.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100% infectious disease role
- Level I trauma center
- Monday through Friday with a limited rotation of call
- Point-of-care ultrasound is utilized, as well as other state of the art critical care skills
- Academic affiliation; education is an integral part of the facility
- Must be board certified
- Dedicated staff of critical care PAs
- Texas has no state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail