Boca Raton is a city on Florida's southeastern coast known for its golf courses, parks, and beaches. Large, oceanfront Red Reef Park is home to the Gumbo Limbo Nature Center with trails, a butterfly garden, and a sea turtle sanctuary. Downtown, Boca Raton Museum of Art has modern and contemporary American and European collections and a sculpture garden. Nearby Mizner Park Amphitheater hosts concerts and events. This is truly a quality of life area with boating, fine eateries, and incomparable shopping available to you.
As industry leaders and Joint Commission Certified, CompHealth applies over 40 years of tenured experience to your unique situation, preferences, and goals.
Contact Michelle Lampertat firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 837-2741.
- General non-invasive cardiology opportunity
- Monday - Friday work week, call will be shared with other cardiologists (1:4)
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient: clinic is located on the hospital campus
- Competitive compensation and productivity bonus
- Experienced physicians, recent graduates, and current fellows welcomed
- Located in sunny South Florida, 30 minutes from Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail