Job Description & Requirements
An established multispecialty group in northwest Indiana is seeking a comprehensive ophthalmologist or subspecialty trained ophthalmologist to join their growing team.
Highlights of Opportunity:
Join a talented and well-established ophthalmology/optometry department
Flexibility in shaping your practice according to your needs and preferences
Large dedicated primary care referral base, committed to specialist's success
Shareholder track after 1 year
Income potential in the 75th -90th percentile
Single location clinic with on-site state-of-the-art surgery center
Administrative support including marketing & insurance contracting to promote practice
All subspecialties of ophthalmology welcome to apply!
- Medium sized city of over 100,000 people, with many excellent schools and great neighborhoods.
- 90 minutes from downtown Chicago, with easy access by train, interstate, or air.
- Lake Michigan shorelines are less than an hour away!
- Home to University of Notre Dame, Indiana University of South Bend, plus St. Mary's College, Holy Cross College, and Bethel College.
- The area offers plenty for lovers of the outdoors in the summer & winter months.
- Affordable cost of living
- Access to International Airport with nonstop flights to various locations around the country.
South Bend is the unofficial home of Notre Dame University, which is located just north of its city limits. The city takes its name from the St. Joseph River which abruptly changes course midway through its boundaries. South Bend hosts a number of annual and recurrent events that are big draws to the area, including the South Bend Reggae Festival and the World Pulse Festival, both of which attract music fans from all over the nation. South Bend boasts a number of museums for the culture seeker, including the South Bend Museum of Art and the Northern Indiana Center for History. Sports fans will be in heaven during football season, when Fighting Irish fever descends on the city and tailgating parties become Saturday fixtures.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.
Ophthalmologist, Cornea And Refractive, Ophthalmology, Eye, Eye Care, Eye Injury, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md