Job Description & Requirements
OBGYN Residency Program Director
Award-winning Lankenau Medical Center, located on Philadelphia's Main Line, seeks an OB/GYN Residency Program Director. This pivotal role includes 50% non-clinical responsibilities supporting the residency program and 10% research responsibilities (which can be negotiated by non-research-oriented candidates). Join Main Line Health to place your mark and shape the future of OB/GYN education by contributing to the development of our highly-regarded, outstanding program.Opportunity Highlights
- Enjoy an attractive location in the western suburbs of Philadelphia, known for its affluence and high quality of life, while caring for a diverse group of patients from West Philadelphia and the Philadelphia suburbs
- Oversee and put your mark on one of the top 50 OB/GYN programs in the country, providing a leadership opportunity that can make a significant impact on medical education
- Lead a residency program with a strong track record of producing high-performing OB/GYNs who often choose to stay as attending physicians
- Join a comprehensive healthcare system that provides a wide range of general OB/GYN services and encompasses several sub-specialties within the field, such as Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery, Gynecologic Oncology, Maternal-Fetal Medicine (MFM), and Urogynecology (Uro Gyn)
- Lankenau is the No. 3 ranked hospital in the Philadelphia area in the 2023-2024 US News Best Hospital rankings
Wynnewood, PA, is a charming and sought-after Philadelphia suburb along the Philadelphia Main Line. Just minutes from Center City, Philadelphia, this idyllic area offers historical significance, natural beauty, safety, a vibrant community, and the highest-rated school system in the region. Enjoy a family-friendly environment with a thriving cultural scene and excellent educational opportunities.
- The area boasts several green spaces that offer a range of outdoor activities for park-goers
- It has a peaceful and scenic suburban environment, making it an ideal location for families and individuals who appreciate a tranquil atmosphere
- The neighborhoods showcase classic colonial and Federal-style homes with beautiful stonework, colorful shutters, and long meandering sidewalks throughout the blocks
- Proximity to Philadelphia, which offers cultural amenities, fine dining, legendary sports teams, and top entertainment options
#LI-MHAJob BenefitsAbout the Company
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md