Job Description & Requirements
The esteemed Emory University School of Medicine seeks general Anesthesiologists to join their growing faculty at regionally ranked Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta. The incoming physicians will join a highly diverse Emory/Grady Anesthesiology team dedicated to clinical care, innovative research, and educating future clinicians.Opportunity Highlights
- As an Emory University School of Medicine faculty, play a pivotal role in advancing clinical excellence, innovative research, and progressive medical education all contributing to the vision of becoming the nation's foremost public academic healthcare system
- Experience a collegial atmosphere and highly supportive environment
- Engage in a top-notch education program and interact with a diverse range of trainees
- Find abundant opportunities for professional growth, including leadership development
- Benefit from a robust and collaborative care team model offering exceptional resources and peer support to enhance patient care
- Participate in bedside teaching of residents, deliver formal didactic sessions, and engage in simulation-based education to support trainees at all levels
- Grady Memorial Hospital is regionally ranked, known as the premier trauma center in Georgia, and the only Level I trauma center in the greater Atlanta area
Experience the vibrant city life and peaceful suburban living of Atlanta, Georgia, which provides many amenities and abundant opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors. As the eighth largest metropolitan area in the United States, Atlanta is ranked a Best Place to Live and a Best Place to Retire by US News.
- Atlanta has an overall grade of A, is one of the best places to live in Georgia, and is a Best City for Young Professionals in America (Niche)
- Georgia is a Best State to Practice in 2023 (Medscape)
- Named the No. 1 Most Livable City in the US (The Economist, 2022)
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state???
- Named the No. 3 Best City to Start a Career (WalletHub, 2022)
- Ample first-class amenities, including the world's busiest international airport, incredible dining and shopping options, arts and cultural attractions, college and professional sports teams???
- An abundance of outdoor recreation in the gorgeous surrounding scenery???
- Cost of living is lower than in many major US cities???
- Charming neighborhoods, diverse cuisine, and a temperate climate??
? Facility Location
With its alluring charm and energetic buzz, Atlanta beckons newcomers from near and far. Part Southern belle, part economic powerhouse, the capital of Georgia is a favorite destination for travel nurses in search of career-boosting assignments, while the city s numerous entertainment options and warm Southern hospitality make it a great place to call home.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES