Job Description & Requirements
Academic Otolaryngologist (ENT)
Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine, a community-based medical school established in 1977, seeks a general ENT comfortable working with pediatrics. The incoming ENT will be very busy, immediately seeing a full patient panel. Marshall University extends its tuition assistance program to dependent children.Opportunity Highlights
- Bread and butter ENT opportunity comfortable working with Pediatrics
- Enjoy a full patient panel immediately
- Incoming ENT does not need fellowship training in pediatrics
- Opportunity to work with medical students and residents
- Clinic has full audiology and video stroboscopy
- Faculty appointment at the Marshall School of Medicine
- Tri-state area location gives you various options for communities, schools, etc.
- Comprehensive benefits include tuition benefits, retirement plans (401K match), 25 days PTO, 18 days sick leave, 13 paid holidays
- Ranked a Best College by US News, Marshall University extends its tuition assistance program to dependent children
Our practice location is a lively college town on the banks of the Ohio River in Huntington, West Virginia, part of a tri-state area with Ohio and Kentucky. Huntington is a vibrant, energetic city, and the location allows for community, recreation, and school choices in other nearby areas.
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Affordable cost of living is nearly 25% below the national average
- Enjoy Appalachian craftsmanship, Southern Hospitality, and excellent real estate options with median home values 50% lower than the US average (Livability)
- Escape big city hassles and enjoy relaxed living
- Home to one of the largest river ports in the US
- Excellent local restaurants and shopping
- Award-winning parks, lakes, historic landmarks, and trails
- Plenty of outdoor recreation, including fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing
- Find your perfect community in the tri-state area
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.
Otolaryngology, Otolaryngologist, Ent Physician, Ent, Ear, Nose, Throat, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md