Job Description & Requirements
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Marshall University Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine and the Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine are seeking a fellowship-trained child and adolescent psychiatrist to join a well-established, congenial psychiatry department. Our stable faculty consists of 10 members with both a geriatric and child and adolescent fellowship and a residency group of 24. The successful candidate will support the outpatient child psychiatry clinic and provide support on a consult liaison basis as desired. There s an opportunity to see adult patients, and leadership opportunities are available to those who qualify.Opportunity Highlights
- Outpatient child and adolescent psychiatry
- $50,000 sign-on or fellowship stipend - No minimum contract term required
- Opportunities in consult liaison work, adult support, and research expansion
- Teach and train the next generation of residents and fellows
- Leadership opportunities available for qualified physicians
- Make a difference in an underserved area Provide care to the population s most vulnerable
- Tri-state area location gives you various options for communities, schools, etc.
Our practice location is a lively college town on the banks of the Ohio River in Huntington, West Virginia, part of a tri-state area with Ohio and Kentucky. Huntington is a vibrant, energetic city, and the location allows for community, recreation, and school choices in other nearby areas.
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Enjoy Appalachian craftsmanship, Southern Hospitality, and excellent real estate options with median home values 50% lower than the US average (Livability)
- Escape big city hassles and enjoy relaxed living
- Home to one of the largest river ports in the US
- Excellent local restaurants and shopping
- Award-winning parks, lakes, historic landmarks, and trails
- Plenty of outdoor recreation, including fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing
- Find your perfect community in the tri-state area
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.
Child And Adolescent, Child, Adolescent, Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor