Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAPOpportunity Highlights
- Join a leading non-profit healthcare system serving over 1.1 million patients
- Great work-life balance with a 1:6 shared call rotation
- 4-day weekend every 6th week
- Competitive base salary, $50,000+ signing bonus and ability to buy in to a surgery center
- Step into a thriving practice from Day 1 new patients booked out 6 months
- Largest ENT group in the city with 6 ENTs, 3 extenders, and 4 audiologists
- Surgery-heavy practice
- 2023 and 2024 residents welcomed
Nestled alongside the beautiful Ohio River, this charming Midwest community is a perfect place for families and individuals alike to call home. With neighbors who are more like family and access to ample amenities, you ll have all you need and more.
- A low cost of living + great housing options
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as local universities
- Lively arts and culture scene and a variety of wonderful shops and restaurants
- Gorgeous scenery and endless options for outdoor activities enjoy golfing, fishing, biking, kayaking, and much more
- Within driving distance to Louisville, Nashville, St. Louis, and Indianapolis
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Indiana and must be board-eligible or certified in Otolaryngology.
- Medical degree required.
#LI-SC5 Facility Location
Closer to Kentucky and Missouri than it is to Indianapolis, the "River City" of Evansville is the third-largest city in Indiana, boasting a population of more than 115,000 residents. Home to two major universities and popular for its variety of parks, zoos, and nature preserves, Evansville is a refuge for lovers of the outdoors, but also offers top-notch gaming and nightlife via its famous Casino Aztar riverboat casino.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.
Otolaryngology, Otolaryngologist, Ent Physician, Ent, Ear, Nose, Throat, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md