Job Description & Requirements
Maternal-Fetal Medicine Physician
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $550000.00 - $575000.00
An established and reputable not-for-profit health system in a mid-sized Midwest metro is seeking a maternal and fetal medicine (MFM) physician due to a growing demand for services. The successful candidate, who must be an MD or DO who s board-certified or board-eligible in MFM, will enjoy a well-rounded and established MFM practice with ample specialist support. Opportunity Highlights
Community Information Highly Desirable Midwest Metro
- Join the region s largest employer serving a population of 895,000+
- Balanced schedule between clinical time and hospital-based time
- MFM team is not performing deliveries
- Complete support from the OBGYN team and OB hospitalist rounding on MFM patients
- Established and collaborative team-based environment working closely with nurse practitioners
- Research and teaching opportunities available
An inviting mid-sized metropolitan area, this family-friendly community offers the many perks of big-city living without the traffic and additional hassles of most major cities. With neighbors who are more like family and ample amenities, you ll have all you need and more.
- A low cost of living + ranked #11 in Best Cities to Buy a House in America (Niche)
- 4-time winner of the All America City awards from the National League of Cities
- No. 1 Top Place to Move to in the US (Reader s Digest 2021)
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Plenty of outdoor activities at the many parks and along gorgeous local rivers
- Access to a local international airport enjoy ease of travel
- Within driving distance to multiple major metros, including Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Chicago
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Indiana and must be board-eligible or certified in Maternal-Fetal Medicine.
- Medical degree required
Fort Wayne is a midwestern city that's chock full of cultural and entertainment options. The city boasts plenty of annual festivals that residents and visitors flock to by the hundreds. BBQ Ribfest, Greek Fest, and the Three Rivers Festival are just a few of these vibrant events. The John and Ruth Rhinehart Music Center provides Fort Wayne residents with a bevy of performing arts related events every month, while the Fort Wayne MoMA specializes in showing the best of contemporary American visual art. Recently voted "Best Place in the Country for Minor League Sports," Fort Wayne offers the sports enthusiast something to love as well.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.
Obstetrician/Gynecologist, Mfm, Maternal And Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obgyn, Ob/Gyn, Pregnancy, Newborn, Maternity, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md