Job Description & Requirements
Ophthalmology Opportunity in Midwest Mid-Size Metro!
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - $500000.00
Are you interested in joining an established ophthalmology practice, dedicated to delivering innovative and personalized care of the highest quality? We are seeking a qualified surgeon with a clinical focus in glaucoma to join this team of ophthalmologists and experienced staff in a collegial environment.Opportunity Highlights
- Expect to do 1,000+ surgeries year one ability to see glaucoma, cataracts, oculoplastics, and/or cornea
- Fully physician owned practice with a state of the art 11,000sqft facility and fully-physician owned ASC
- Currently booked out 3+ months for evaluations
- Strong payer mix
- Partnership Opportunity, NO PRIVATE EQUITY
- Guaranteed base salary of $400,000+ or $1,000,000 for 2 year contract!!
- Paid vacation
- Generous CME allowance + 5 days
- This community offers all the conveniences of a small town, while offering major metro amenities.
- Great schools + diverse neighborhoods
- High affordability + a great place to buy a home
- Downtown arena hosts concerts, events, and performances throughout the year
- Kid-friendly activities including zoo, science center, minor league hockey and baseball teams
- Brand new national airport
- 2.5 hours to Oklahoma City; 3 hours to Kansas City and Tulsa
- BE/BC in Ophthalmology
- Fellowship Training in Glaucoma preferred; however, candidates with a professional interest in building a dedicated glaucoma and cataract practice are welcome to apply
The largest city in the state of Kansas, Wichita is a place to find big-city life in the heart of the Midwest. Known as the “Air Capital of the World,” Wichita is a major hub for aircraft manufacturing and is also home to many other cultural and artistic events and attractions. Spend your free time browsing one of the city’s many shopping districts, or exploring the award-winning zoo or other interactive wildlife areas.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.
Ophthalmologist, Glaucoma, Ophthalmology, Eye, Eye Care, Eye Injury, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md