Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $525000.00 - $525000.00
A reputable four-physician practice committed to quality, compassionate care is seeking a qualified otolaryngologist to join its team. This position offers the ability to take over an established practice and earn competitive compensation while living and working in an inviting Big Ten community.Opportunity Highlights
- $525,000 salary
- $100,000 sign-on bonus
- Excellent work-life balance with the option for the 4-day workweek + at least 6 weeks of vacation
- Practice out of only one office location + one hospital not a trauma center
- Ability to work with medical students, family medicine residents, and CRNA students
- Strong support staff registered nurse or medical assistant + a scribe for each physician
- $4,000 for CME + receive an additional 4% of your salary toward retirement
Located just an hour outside of Indianapolis, this inviting Midwest community is home to a local university and offers a vibrant and charming culture that s perfect for families and individuals alike. With friendly individuals all around and easy access to metro amenities, you ll have all you need and more.
- A low cost of living + safe, family-friendly neighborhoods
- Exceptional public + private school options
- Vibrant downtown area with boutique shops, quaint coffee shops, restaurants, annual events + festivals, arts + cultural attractions, and more
- Convenient access to Indianapolis many amenities, including top-notch restaurants, live entertainment, professional sporting events, and much more
- Only 2 hours from Chicago
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Indiana and must be board eligible or certified in Otolaryngology.
- Medical degree required
Lafayette is just s short drive north from Indianapolis and just across the river from West Lafayette, home of Purdue University. Although Purdue is located across the river, it in many ways bolsters the economy and entertainment options of its sister city. The Lafayette Symphony and Greater Lafayette Art Museum offer much in the way of local performing arts culture, while the Long Center brings in regional and national musicians, comedians and performers. Columbia Park is a great family destination, offering exciting amusement rides that the kids will love. Sports fans will want to make sure to take advantage of Lafayette's golf courses.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
At AMN Healthcare, we strive to be recognized as the most trusted, innovative, and influential force in helping healthcare organizations provide quality patient care that continually evolves to make healthcare more human, more effective, and more achievable.
Otolaryngology, Otolaryngologist, Ent Physician, Ent, Ear, Nose, Throat, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md