This independent community health system just outside Terre Haute, Indiana is seeking a BE/BC OBGYN. Enjoy a great lifestyle working 4 days / week while serving the patients and their families in this friendly Midwestern town with low cost of living in a family friendly community. Position will be more GYN procedures / surgeries than OB.
• Flexible 4-day work week offers excellent work/life balance
• Enjoy a culture of exceptional communication and transparency where your voice matters - proven by extremely
high provider and staff retention rates
• 130+ annual deliveries with unlimited GYN procedures
• Rich onsite ancillaries and programs under one roof, including robust care coordination, chronic care management
and onsite behavioral health programs, and more
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive starting salary guarantee 400K with impressive proven earning potential
• Comprehensive suite of benefits includes generous sign on bonus, CME stipend, relocation assistance, residency
stipend, and 8 weeks of time off!
• Located near Greater Terre Haute, Indiana (170K+ mid-sized metro), this vibrant community boasts quality school systems, excellent cost of living, and family-friendly amenities from theme parks and racetracks to stadium sporting events.
• Nestled along the Wabash River, four-season outdoor activities abound, from canoeing and kayaking to world-class fishing
• Convenient, central location offers easy drivable access to Indianapolis, Louisville, Cincinnati, St. Louis and Chicago
• An ideal spot to lay down your personal and professional roots, Indiana is recognized as a Top 10 Best State to Practice Medicine in 2023 and Top 10 in the US for Job Growth, Fiscal Stability and Affordability
For more information, contact Julie Salman:
Call / Text: 314-788-6874
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/julie-salman
Employment Type: Full Time