Exciting Orthopedic Surgeon Opportunity in St. Louis, MO
SSM Health in St. Louis, MO is actively seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join our growing 15-member Orthopedics team which consists of 14 Orthopedic Surgeons and 1 Physiatrist. Our Physician Organization has over 300 employed physicians including a large primary care base which results in a strong referral network. Our dynamic team of colleagues offers a phenomenal practice environment for the incoming physician. The ideal candidate will be a BC/BE General Orthopedic Surgeon, fellowship trained. The group is seeking a candidate with excellent clinical skills and experience in the full range of general orthopedic care. Weekend call for this position is 1:6 and will be located in St. Charles County..
Competitive 2-year income guarantee plus the ability to earn over the income guarantee based on a generous productivity-based compensation plan. Comprehensive benefit package including relocation allowance; paid malpractice, retirement programs; health/dental/vision insurance and CME allowance.
- Hours: M-F 8am - 5pm
- Join a Team of 14 Experienced Orthopedic Surgeons
- Shared Weekend Call 1:6 (all hospital based)
- Large Patient Panel Already Established
- PTO Bank on Day 1!
- 401k with Match of 50% of the first 6% of your contributions; Fully vested after 3 years
- Two - Year Salary Guarantee with Lucrative Sign-On Payment
- Residency Stipend Available
- Tuition Repayment Available
- HSA, Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance
Ready to Speak to a Recruiter?
To Contact the Recruiter Directly:Jason M Nelson, MBA, CPRP, SHRC | Physician, Executive and Provider RecruitmentSSM Health-Missouri
Phone: 314-523-8021 firstname.lastname@example.org