A large multispecialty group in Philadelphia is looking to add 3 general gastroenterologists and 1 with advanced procedures (ERCP) to their group to cover 3 local hospitals.
The incoming physician will enjoy a waiting patient base and the opportunity to help guide the direction of the program into the future. You will have an opportunity to make a real difference in the quality of patient care in the area. You will cover 2 or 3 hospitals, depending on where you end up living in Philadelphia. There is also an academic option to round with IM residents (no fellows as this is a hospital, not a university).
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary augmented by RVU income above target and a robust benefits package that includes medical benefits, 403(b) or 457 plus 3% matching, 5 days of CME and $3K, PTO, holidays, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job 2829032.
- Join a collegial group of gastroenterologists
- Options for advanced procedures (ERCP)
- Cover 2 or 3 different hospitals for a change of scenery
- Academic option to round with IM residents in the hospitals
- Make a real difference in the community
- Wonderful mentorship for new fellows
- Base salary plus RVU above target for excellent income potential
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail