An exciting pulmonary/critical care physician opportunity is now available at a clinic in Arkansas. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be flexible during weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm, and the physician can expect to see 12 - 15 patients per day on average, with a mix of inpatient and outpatient procedures. You will work closely with a well-established team of seven pulmonary/CC physicians, and will have a partnership option after one year. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians. This position will require a current AR license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a $20K sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation leave, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Please call Austin Arriola at 954.837.2706 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annual salary plus production bonuses
- Up to $20K in sign-on bonus
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan
- Physician-owned group
- Partnership option after one year
- Great area to live
- Final year fellows welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail