CompHealth is assisting a leading medical institution with their search for a pulmonologist to work in their greater Baltimore locations. Enjoy the lifestyle of an outpatient opportunity where you will be able to see 100% pulmonary patients. They have a total of 4 locations, and the incoming physician will work out of 1 or 2 locations, which are no more than 25 minutes apart. The schedule is Monday through Friday and you will be busy from day one with an outstanding referral base. You will see an average of 13 to 15 patients per day. The ideal candidate will have an interest in treating a wide variety of lung diseases, including asthma, COPD, lung cancer, interstitial lung disease, bronchiectasis, and sleep apnea. Come join 5 other pulmonologists in the network. Candidates must have the ability to work autonomously, sometimes being the solo physician at a particular location.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus potential, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks of PTO, all major holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Contact Evan Silverman at 954.837.2641 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Clinic located in the North Baltimore suburbs
- Enjoy the lifestyle of an outpatient opportunity
- Outstanding referral base, be busy from day one
- Autonomy to practice how you want
- See 100% pulmonary patients
- Schedule flexibility
- Fellows are welcome to apply
- Great metro location just outside DC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail