Join a well-established, collaborative practice with a supportive team of pulmonologists and critical care physicians, advanced practice providers, and a host of other ancillary personnel in western Wisconsin. The ideal provider will be board certified/eligible, and H-1B candidates are welcome to apply.
This beautiful midsized location offers a great family-friendly community with outdoor activities, winter sports, schools, and shopping and is a local technology and medical hub.
If you would like to learn more about this job or any other CompHealth opportunity, please call Amanda at 954-837-2635, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent work/life balance
- Dedicated navigator for pulmonary nodules/lung cancer
- Excellent nursing support in the clinic
- Award-winning, physician-led, multispecialty group practice
- Large patient base, collegial relationship with referral centers like University of Wisconsin
- H-1B candidates welcome to apply
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Join a pulmonology/critical care group with collegial culture
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail