You will enjoy working in this diverse and dynamic community. As one of the larger cities in Illinois, it has civic activities, nightlife, social events, and a variety of eateries catering to every culinary taste. Numerous times, it has been ranked as a top US city to live in. Its proximity to Chicago gives you the opportunity to thoroughly explore the great shops, theater, and art of the Windy City.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Michelle Lampert firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2741.
- Loan repayment
- Employed position
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Spirometry and walking oximetry in the office
- 12 - 18 patients per day in the clinic; 8 - 12 inpatients per day
- Split of pulmonary, critical care, and optional sleep
- 2.5 hours from Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail