Come practice in Indianapolis. It is one of the most affordable large metro areas in the United States. It is the economic and cultural center of the region and home to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. You can take a walk along or paddle down the Indiana Central Canal, enjoy a professional sporting family, view interesting attractions and unlimited arts, and explore a great downtown.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Darline Morris email@example.com (203) 663-9385.
- Includes sign-on bonus
- Flexible 40-hour work week
- 27 days of PTO plus 5 days of CME (with stipend); full benefits package
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Employed position
- Inpatient services and procedures, outpatient clinic, and consult services
- Weekend call and rounding rotation of 1:5
- Primarily focus on neuro rehabilitation care
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail