A hospital system in Fayetteville, NC is expanding its neurology program with the addition of a BE/BC General Neurologist.
The hospital has achieved advanced certification as a primary stroke center under the Joint Commission Disease-Specific Certification. They offer state-of-the-art medical care and are equipped to handle a full range of inpatient and outpatient procedures.
Fayetteville is the sixth-largest city in North Carolina and is known for being centrally located between numerous beautiful beaches and the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains.
If you would like to explore this wonderful opportunity further, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2840489.
- General Neurology with some subspecialization
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient with light call
- State-of-the-art medical care; equipped to handle a full range of inpatient procedures
- Advanced certification as a primary stroke center under the Joint Commission
- Great benefits include 4 weeks of vacation and 1 week of CME with stipend
- Sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement
- Close to Raleigh and the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Current fellows and H-1B visas are encouraged to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail