Manchester, CT offers a classic, quintessential New England adventure. The town is full of things to do for all ages. Outdoor recreation abounds in Manchester, with attractions like Case Mountain, the Laurel Marsh Trail, and Wickham Park.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Nancy Toth at firstname.lastname@example.org or (203) 663-9363.
- 1:10 call with certified nurse midwives
- 4 office days per week
- Post-call day off
- Average of 550 delivery per year
- Flexible shifts
- Excellent compensation
- Partnership track
- 60/40 obstetrics and gynecology split
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.