You will enjoy practicing in this Wisconsin lakeside community that is well known as one of the best cultural and outdoor destinations. The nearby water, parks, and immense forests of upstate Wisconsin provides amazing recreation opportunities. This is a prosperous area of Wisconsin with a great college-town feel. The cost of living is low, and standard of living is high.
As the premier staffing agency with unmatched capabilities and scale, CompHealth exists to help you achieve more success with less worry.
Contact Timothy McLean email@example.com (954) 837-2767.
- Join another neurologist, an inpatient nurse practitioner, a neuropsychologist, and an EMG tech
- Outpatient practice only
- Opportunity to build a subspecialty practice if desired in addition to general neurology
- Ability to grow practice quickly as the patient demand is high
- Flexible clinic scheduling with the requirement of 36 patient contact hours
- Ability to work with a diverse patient population; option to grow outreach clinic if desired
- Wisconsin is one of five states that has a Patient Compensation Fund
- Appleton offers excellent private and public schools, safe neighborhoods, and a low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail