An established multispecialty group in Alabama is looking for a permanent hematology-oncologist. Enjoy a great work-life balance with the flexibility of a 4-day workweek and shared call responsibilities. Have access to an international airport as well as a regional airport with direct flights to Atlanta, Dallas, NYC, and more.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Join an established multispecialty group
- Mostly outpatient
- Flexibility for a 4-day workweek
- Comprehensive benefits, including a sign-on bonus
- General hematology-oncology position
- Less than 1 hour from an international airport
- Regional airport with flights to multiple metro cities
- Visa support available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail