Lynchburg is a Virginia city bordered by the eastern edge of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. It is an active community, boasting friendly residential neighborhoods and top school systems. This is a city with outstanding cultural, educational, and recreation opportunities. Other opportunities include hiking in the Blue Ridge Mountains or on the Appalachian Trail; swimming and boating on Smith Mountain Lake, one of the country's largest man-made bodies of water; skiing at nearby Wintergreen Resort; or taking in a minor-league baseball game at the city-managed stadium.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Reid Nachtigal at email@example.com or 954-837-2794.
- Includes sign-on bonus
- Educational loan repayment program is available
- Relocation assistance available
- Employed position
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Must be board certified or board eligible; fellowship required
- Open to new graduates and experienced physicians
- Low call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail