A medical center in Northern California needs an additional OB/GYN support. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday with 1:5 call. You will work with a supportive, collegial staff who are committed to best practices and patient care. The facility prefers that you be board certified or board eligible. If you do not currently hold a license in California, CompHealth has a licensing team can assist you with the process and application.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, RVU bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement plan, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, and malpractice coverage. Partnership may be offered at the end of your initial contract.
Come live and practice just outside Northern California's San Francisco Bay Area. This clinic is located close enough to the City or to Sacramento that you could live there and commute. This is a beautiful and highly sought-after area with a booming economy, endless opportunities for entertainment, cultural diversity, and natural beauty.
Contact Greg Giroux at 203.663.9356 or email email@example.com.
- 4-year contract with potential for partnership offer at end
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment assistance
- Call of 1:5 with every 5th weekend and post-call day off
- Health, life, and malpractice insurance
- 401(k) retirement account with employer match available after one year
- Join a well-established growing practice in a strong market
- Knowledgable, professional support staff
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.