An established hospice/palliative team is growing and seeking a physician to join the team. You will see patients in hospice centers, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities. Candidates should be board certified in hospice and palliative care. The schedule is typically Monday to Friday and there will be some periodic evening and weekend call which is rotated equally. The physician will work closely with patients and their families to create an individualized plan. There will be some interaction with residents who rotate through the service, so interest in teaching is ideal.
Receive a competitive base salary and quality bonus with a full comprehensive benefits package.
Live and work close to Daytona Beach and enjoy easy access to beaches, lots of restaurants, shopping, and a short drive to Orlando.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other hospice and palliative jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran at 203-663-9358 for immediate consideration, or reply with an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com.
- Established hospice/palliative program is growing and needs BC physician
- Patients seen mostly in hospice centers, nursing homes, ALFs, and possibly homes
- Work closely with patients and families to individualize plan of care
- Join a compassionate team of 3 other physicians and 8 mid-level providers
- Monday to Friday with some call - sites are organized to reduce driving as much as possible
- Attend team meetings and be open to administrative responsibility
- Teaching possible with FP residents rotating through the hospice service
- Live and work on Florida's Atlantic coast with some of the country's best beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail