Heal the sick, advance the science, share the knowledge.
The Department of Transplant at Mayo Clinic in Florida seeks a highly qualified transplant cardiologist to join our expanding practice in a multidisciplinary program incorporating advanced heart failure, mechanical circulatory support and heart transplantation. With over 70 heart transplants for 2023, we are a top 10 program nationally with one of the best pre- and post- transplant outcomes based on SRTR reports. We are frontline nationally for innovation and hoping to grow further. The Transplant Programs across the three Mayo Clinic sites in Florida, Arizona and Minnesota are known for their leadership in cutting edge transplant research, multidisciplinary team approach to patient care, post-graduate education, innovative approaches to patient care, and collaboration.
Candidates must be board-certified/board-eligible for Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology and have an interest in clinical service, research and education. The Mayo Clinic Florida Department of Transplant provides some of the most comprehensive, innovative and compassionate transplant medicine anywhere in the world.
* Academic tertiary care with established fellowships Cardiology and Transplant Cardiology
* Facilities and support for clinical or laboratory-based research
* Appointment to the Mayo Clinic College of Medicine with Academic Rank commensurate with experience
* Highly competitive salary and benefits
* A highly collaborative, team-based practice