The largest teaching university hospital in Philadelphia is accepting applications for a full-time, employed faculty position in the Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology, at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor.
The ideal candidate will have excellent clinical skills to practice outpatient and inpatient general and consultative cardiology. A strong interest in echocardiography, with at least COCATS level 2 training and NBE board eligibility or certification, is required.
Responsibilities include patient care on the cardiac consultative and inpatient services, developing an outpatient general and consultative cardiology office practice, on-call coverage, and participation in the echocardiography laboratory. The candidate will take an active part in teaching cardiology fellows, medical house staff, and medical students. Opportunities for research commensurate with experience and interest may be accommodated.
To explore this wonderful opportunity, please contact Timothy McLean at firstname.lastname@example.org (954) 837-2767 and refer to job 2872927
- Join at a rank of Assistant or Associate Professor of Cardiology
- Teaching medical students, Cardiology fellows, and medical staff.
- Opportunities for research
- chocardiography, with at least COCATS level 2 training and NBE board eligibility or certification
- Noninvasive procedures include echocardiography, ECG, TEE, Nuclear, etc
- Join a philanthropic organization focused on giving back to the community
- Occurrence-based malpractice with 100% paid tail
- Excellent salary with RVU production; quality bonuses and full hospital benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail