Come live and practice in northern Pennsylvania. Erie is a popular waterfront destination and home to some of the finest fishing and hunting in the Northeast. With surrounding state parks there is lots to do for outdoor enthusiasts like mountain biking, hiking, camping, snowmobiling, and whitewater rafting, or just relax and enjoy the clean air and pristine landscapes. You will enjoy four seasons of nice weather, a strong economy, and welcoming people.
Your CompHealth recruiter is your coach who will find the best fit for you and help highlight your strengths during the interview process.
Contact Timothy McLean email@example.com (954) 837-2767.
- General cardiology call shared with 11 physicians
- Services include TEE, stress echo, 3D echo, EKG, vascular diagnostics, cardiac CT, and cardiac MRI
- 2-year senior status track
- Great job for a new fellow due to the outstanding mentorship provided
- Open to cap-exempt H-1B visa sponsorship; international airport close by
- Competitive salary with a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and quality bonuses
- Medical and life insurance benefits package, 25 days of PTO, and 5 days of CME with a $4k stipend
- The Lake Erie area has easy access to skiing, boating, and all the conveniences of a small city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail