We offer Psychiatrists:
Psychiatrists are a critical part of our Clinical Team. We're seeking:
- Sign-On Bonus!
- Flexible schedules, Full-Time & Part-Time W2 positions.
- Strong Work/Life balance.
- Out-Patient Practice. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Generous 'above market' compensation + Unlimited/Uncapped Earnings.
- Multidisciplinary Team, Collegial work environment.
- Additional Compensation for collaboration with Mid-Level Providers.
- Full Administrative Support, Handles all Scheduling & Billing.
- Latest in Digital Technology.
- 100% Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Full Benefits Package: Health Insurance/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability benefits, 401k (+match).
- Additional Benefits: LTIP Long-Term Stock Incentive Plan.
- Annual Income Potential: $299,500 to $336,900+
- MD or DO Degree
- Board Certified or Board Eligible, BE/BC
- Fully licensed in Virginia with Unencumbered DEA.
- Experienced with both medication management as well as therapy.
- Must reside in Virginia.
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are hiring talented Adult Psychiatrists
in Virginia, who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical excellence. Residents and Fellows are encouraged to apply. Please apply today or contact me directly:Ashley Tinsley
Director, Practice Development
LifeStance Health, Inc.
(e) Ashley.Tinsley@LifeStance.com About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.