Job Schedule: Full Time
Standard Hours: 40
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: M-F - Teaching and Non-Teaching
Assistant Site Director - Hospital Medicine
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
The Hospital of Central Connecticut, located in New Britain, CT, is a 443-bed (we carry 250 + patients) community setting. We are seeking an experienced Hospital Medicine Assistant Site Director to oversee a physician staff of 21, advanced practitioners of 5 and support staff. This is a Monday - Friday position with a split between 80% clinical and 20% administrative protected time. This Assistant Site Director will report to both the Site Director and Regional Hospitalist Director.
This means MORE OPTIONS to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.
• Opportunity for a Board Certified physician to lead a team of collegial and highly trained Hospital Medicine staff at The Hospital of Central Connecticut
• Seeking a Director with at least 2 to 3 years of experience leading a Hospital Medicine team
• Our providers have the stability and resources of the largest health care system in CT, while enjoying the local management and operation of a community-based medical practice
• Experienced, supportive colleagues in the New Britain medical community
• Medical Office Building located on the Hospital campus
• Robust referral stream
• Access to and support from Hartford Hospital, the tertiary care center for the system
• We support your development and wellbeing through the respected HHC Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
Located within two hours of Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers you and your family access to a lifestyle that is second to none. Enjoy the finest schools in the nation, four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, and options to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or in vibrant urban areas.
To put MORE LIFE IN YOUR LIFE email, call or text:
Aaron Hull, Physician Recruiter, Aaron.Hull@hhchealth.org , Mobile: (959) 599-8751
• Board Certified Internal Medicine
• Licensed or eligible to be licensed in Connecticut