SLUCare Physician Group, a member of SSM Health is seeking applicants for a full-time Academic Nocturnal ICU Physician at SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital in Richmond Heights, MO. Applicants should be US board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Direct Patient Care
- 7 days on 7 days off
- Supervision of internal medicine residents
- Supervision of Hospitalist Service APP's
- Commitment to medical student education
- Full Faculty Academic Appointment with Saint Louis University
- Academic rank commensurate with experience.
- Competitive salary with exceptional benefits
- EPIC EMR
The St. Louis metro area has over 2.8 million residents, a rich history and wonderful attractions. You'll enjoy the benefits of the Arch, MLB Cardinals and NHL Blues, the St. Louis Symphony, the Fox Theater, the Art Museum, the Science Center, the Botanical Gardens and the Zoo. The area has outstanding public and private schools, and 3 major Universities.
This location is not in a MUA/P designated area and is not eligible for J-1 waiver support. #J1No #H1BYes