TidalHealth, in Salisbury MD, is seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join its growing practice serving our 288-bed tertiary care hospital. Join our group of over 300 providers in a growing physician-led, multi-specialty system.
- Generous starting salary commensurate with experience.
- RVU based bonuses.
- 100,000 Loan Repayment!
- +$75,000 stipend while completing your fellowship program!
- State of the art robotic technology in two hospitals serving as anchors for trauma coverage of the region.
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, physician leadership, and community service.
- Teaching Opportunities in emerging Graduate Medical Education Programs.
This opportunity offers a competitive salary, benefits package including occurrence-based malpractice, health insurance, CME, loan forgiveness, and relocation.
Practicing medicine with TidalHealth provides an extraordinary work/life balance. This physician-led, professionally managed, multispecialty group practice is a place that promotes low stress and resilience, and where providers enjoy a familial sense of collegiality. With 2 flagship hospitals, over 40 ambulatory locations, and over 300 providers we are growing to serve the needs of our community.
Peninsula Regional in Salisbury, MD, our flagship tertiary care hospital is a five-star hospital by the Centers Medicare and Medicaid Services. A 288 bed level three trauma hospital, it has been serving the needs of our community since 1897.
Nanticoke Hospital in Seaford, DE was founded in 1945 as a living memorial to those who served our county in a time of war. Nanticoke, a 99-bed community hospital with its own distinction of being named one of the nation’s top 100 Top Hospitals by IBM Watson Health, joined the TidalHealth family in January of 2020.
About Our Area:
Our providers enjoy family-friendly neighborhoods with a low, coastal cost of living. The choices for recreational activities are endless from boating, wakeboarding, golfing, biking, or just relaxing by the river or ocean with a good book. The Eastern Shore is home to the Delmarva Shorebirds, a minor league baseball team affiliated with the Baltimore Orioles. Kids can enjoy a stroll around the boardwalk that frames the field in hopes of catching a foul ball.
The beautiful Wicomico River winds through downtown Salisbury offering relaxing outdoor dining and picturesque festivals. The surrounding beach areas host events with nationally acclaimed musicians throughout the summer. Summer is when our region shines. From local seafood to farm fresh produce there is so much deliciousness to be devoured here. From our quaint downtowns to waterfront fine dining there is something for everyone. Come and explore for yourself!