Whether you are searching for a position in your area or in another state, we have professionals to help you achieve your goals through our relationships with facilities nationwide - in rural settings, small cities, and major metropolitan areas.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Nancy Montgomery firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9416.
- Employed position
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- 4 weeks of PTO and holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with match
- Loan repayment, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus
- H-1B visa candidates are encouraged to apply
- 1 hour to New York City or Hartford, Connecticut
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.