You will enjoy practicing in this quintessential New England hamlet, where the pace is slower and the people are friendlier than in many towns across America. Here you are in the heart of ski country, yet the other months are just as breath-taking, bursting with the color of wildflowers or changing foliage. You can canoe or kayak on the nearby lake and ponds or enjoy the river walk, covered bridges, and weekly farmers markets. You are an easy drive to Dartmouth College and all Hanover has to offer, and within easy reach of Boston, Montreal, Canada, and New York City.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Kate Palmer firstname.lastname@example.org 203-663-9347.
- Work for a financially strong practice
- 4 clinical days and 1 administrative day per week
- Call of 1:3
- See anywhere from 12 - 24 patients per day
- 330+ deliveries per year
- Base salary plus RVU bonus
- Loan repayment and a $20k (negotiable) sign-on bonus
- On the northern edge of the White Mountains bounded by the Connecticut River
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail