Ascension St Vincent is seeking an experienced physician to join our group as a Medical Program Director for our Residency Program. This is a .7 FTE position.
Significant experience in graduate medical education and curriculum development, management, oversight and evaluation, as evidenced by appropriate program leadership positions.
Previous experience as a Residency and/or Fellowship Program Director.
Robust understanding of the ACGME and experience with ACGME site visits and preparation for accreditation process and review.
Provide leadership, guidance and oversight of program staff and program directors in design, implementation, evaluation and continuous improvement of GME programs.
Advocate on behalf of resident learners and programs regarding the learning environment and wellbeing.
Function as a collaborative colleague with hospital executive and clinical leadership.
High compensation package including: Competitive salaries, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage, Generous paid time off
About Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis
- As a member of the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis serves the greater Indianapolis metropolitan area with hospital care, a 24/7 ER, Level I Trauma Center and Transplant
- Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis is an 825-bed hospital and has consistently been ranked nationally by HealthGrades, the nation’s leading provider of independent hospital ratings, in many of our specialty areas including: Heart Care, Critical care, Gastrointestinal care, Orthopedic services, Pulmonary services, and Stroke care.
- Serving Indiana for 136 years, Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable.
- Indianapolis is the 15th largest city in the nation and is the center of America's heartland.
- Indianapolis supports more than 200 arts organizations, including a world-class symphony, theater, opera, ballet, museums, art galleries and professional sports.
- Home to the nationally best rated Indianapolis International Airport, the world's largest children's museum as well as one of the nation's largest privately funded zoos.
- Indiana's cost of living and unemployment rates remain below the national average. Physicians in Indiana enjoy low malpractice rates, making Indiana one of the top physician friendly states in which to practice medicine.
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.