This position is in Jackson, MI, a small city with a thriving economy and wonderful suburbs for raising a family. It is a short drive to both Lansing and Ann Arbor. You will enjoy living in this area that is buzzing with music, art, breweries, wineries, award-winning restaurants, festivals, nature, and history, and offers an array of recreational outdoor activities. The people here are friendly, the beer is cold, and the good times last all year.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Greg Giroux email@example.com (203) 663-9356.
- Federal and state loan repayment programs are available
- Monday through Friday work schedule from 8 am - 5 pm
- Light call schedule of 1:5
- Spanish language skills a plus
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- EMR skills required
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits with on-site CME provided
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail