You will enjoy working in Buffalo in beautiful upstate New York. The city features multiple professional sports teams, an international airport, and every amenity you would expect. There is amazing architecture, incredible art, delicious food, natural beauty, year-round outdoor recreation, and some of the nicest people anywhere. Buffalo is the 2nd largest city in the state and the principal municipality of the Buffalo-Niagara Falls metropolitan area.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Nadege Montgomery firstname.lastname@example.org (203) 663-9392.
- Outpatient position at a well-established hospital
- Monday through Friday schedule from 8 am - 5 pm
- Mentorship opportunities
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- See 20 - 25 patients per day
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits included
- Excellent lifestyle and location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.