Board Certified or Board-Eligible General Pediatrics
Centereach, NY - Long Island
Catholic Health is seeking a General Pediatrician to join our new 65,000 square foot multi-specialty practice in Centereach, Long Island.
Join our growing physician network of more than 2800 physicians in Suffolk, Nassau and Queens County. Catholic Health is a fully integrated health system serving the communities of Long Island, NY. Join a culture that is physician focused, led, and is committed to I-CARE Values – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
Catholic Health was designated a Top Workplace to work in 2018 by Newsday. The award is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey. CHS is comprised of 6 hospitals, 3 long term care facilities, a Home Care and Hospice agency, and a program for developmentally disabled individuals, CHSLI has over 17,000 employees and an operating budget in excess of $3B.
- Board-Certified or Board-Eligible in General Pediatrics, Residents encouraged to apply
- NYS License
- Active DEA License
- Assesses the health status of patients/families by means of comprehensive health history and physical examination.
- Initiates selected therapeutic and diagnostic procedures, consultations and laboratory examination, prescribes/alters medication regimens, interprets findings and alters plan-of-care according to collaborative practice agreement and protocols in designated area.
- Provides teaching and counseling in the areas of health promotion, maintenance, disease prevention, and management of acute/chronic illnesses.
- Documents findings and plan-of-care in the patient's medical record.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
- Performs a patient record review with the collaborating physician in a timely fashion
- Advocates for patients/families and supports patients' rights.
- Maintains a current level of knowledge relative to professional practice.
- Acts as resource and leader to staff.
Salary Range: $132,485-321,982K
This range serves as a good faith estimate and actual pay will encompass a number of factors, including a candidate’s education, training, skills, licensure and certification, competencies and other relevant experience. The salary range listed does not include any bonuses, incentive pay, or other forms of compensation that may be applicable to this job and it does not include the value of benefits.
At Catholic Health, we believe in a people-first approach. In addition to the estimated base pay provided, Catholic Health offers generous benefits packages, generous tuition assistance, a defined benefit pension plan, and a culture that supports professional and educational growth.
For immediate consideration, please email your CV to: Tracee Thomson, Vice President Physician Alignment and Recruiting- firstname.lastname@example.org
CATHOLIC HEALTH SERVICES OF LONG ISLAND
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V