Come live and practice in this western Idaho town with year-round warm weather and mild winters, allowing golf all year. It has a nearby university, a strong economy, and access to plenty of outdoor and water recreation. You can choose from an array of activities such as water skiing, sailing, fishing, swimming, walking or riding along miles of paved levee pathways, or camping at a riverside park.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact Mike Jacob email@example.com 203-663-9362.
- Full time, Monday through Friday
- Adult psychiatrist seeing ages 18 and older
- On-site inpatient position
- Some call, 1 week on and 2 weeks off
- Visa candidates accepted
- 19-bed facility
- Board-certified or board-eligible candidates welcome to apply
- Will consider residents and fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail