Ob Hospitalist Group is seeking a OB/GYN Hospitlalist and a Site Director to join the program at:
- Grand Strand Medical Center- Myrtle Beach, SC
About the opportunity:
As an OBHG hospitalist, you are the in-house expert whose advanced clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically improves patient safety and satisfaction. You will work closely with local OB/GYNs to ensure that every pregnant woman who presents to the hospital is cared for by an experienced physician, every time.
If you are an obstetrician with a passion for patient care, exceptional communication skills, and a desire to shape the future of our specialty, we’d like to talk with you about joining our team.
OBHG is a clinician-centered company that provides unparalleled support and resources, and superior work/life balance. As a full-time hospitalist, you’ll have the freedom to create your own schedule – typically seven 24-hour shifts per month – with no on-call duty or office management.
Ob Hospitalist Group offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexibility in scheduling – working 1 to 8 days per 28-day cycle (written 90+ days out)
- Paid A-rated Malpractice plus tail
- Annual CME reimbursement
- W-2 Employee status
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD/STD, HSA/FSA, 401k for full-time
- Leadership and advancement opportunities
- Regional and National Travel Physician opportunities
Join our growing national network of highly skilled obstetricians. OBHG programs offer a variety of work options – including full time, part time, back up and travel opportunities. Looking to advance your OB career? Clinical/professional leadership positions are available at many of our locations across the United States.