Part-time Pediatric Hospitalist Academics Opportunity in Tucson, AZ
Pediatrics - Hospitalist Physician - Academics Job through in Tucson, AZ
Pediatrcs - Hospitalist Physician - Academics Job through in Tucson
The Division of Pediatric Hospital Medicine at the University of Arizona seeks a qualified candidate to provide part-time Hospitalist coverage at Banner Children's at Diamond Children's Medical Center. Position is open to new grads and experienced physicians.
Banner Children's at Diamond Children's Medical Center : 1625 N. Campbell Avenue, Tucson, AZ 85719
· M.D. or D.O. degree
· Arizona medical license obtained by start date
· BE or BC in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hospital Medicine certification preferred but not required
· Must possess a strong desire to teach students and residents
· Position open to both new grads and experienced physicians
· Preference given to candidates living within 50 miles of Tucson, AZ
· Excellent clinical and teaching skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
· Interest in quality improvements
· Opportunity for circumcisions, sedation
· Interest in teaching and mentorship
Tucson is a bustling, vibrant community nestled in the blooming Sonoran Desert. Vibrant culture, entertainment, and a thriving food scene minutes away with a booming housing market and attractive cost of living to live, work, and play!
350 Days of Year-Round Sunshine!
The Outdoors Await! Golf, hiking, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tanning and nearby winter skiing.
A Unique Historical Heritage: Immerse in our city's history via art galleries, museums, architectural presidios and missions!
Tantalizing Culinary Adventures: Explore vibrant palettes in one of the top gastronomy cities and fresh fusions on traditional food.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner University Medical Group (BUMG) recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. BUMG is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
Facility & Location InformationBanner - University Medical Group
Tucson, AZ 85724 Physician - Academics-Pediatrics - Hospitalist