Women’s Specialists of North Georgia, Inc located in Lawrenceville, GA, is committed to providing high-quality personalized care that empowers women through education and extra support. We are currently seeking a board eligible/certified OB/GYN physician for our growing practice located 30 minutes north of Atlanta, GA. This is your chance to work in an energetic environment where patient education and care comes first. Our physicians have incredible bedside manner, stays up-to-date with the latest development and offers multiple in-office procedures. Our physicians have excellent support from a well known Maternal Fetal Medicine Group with a referral system well established. As a result, Women’s Specialists of North Georgia, Inc has grown to become one of the most sought after practices serving the counties of North Georgia.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 4 weeks vacation time
- CME allowance
- Health insurance
- Malpractice premiums paid
- DEA and Medical License fees paid
- ACOG dues reimbursed
- 401k benefits
- 1 in 5 Physician Call Group
- Serves one Hospital System
- Office locations in close proximity to the hospital
- We serve a large Spanish speaking population and a mix of other ethnicities
- Spanish speaking physician preferred but not required
- Dr. Esteves is an experienced mentor, new grads encouraged to apply.
DO NOT REACH OUT IF YOU ARE A RECRUITER!!